Sunday, April 8, 2012

Countdown to TdB Nationals

Hello :) and Happy Easter!

I woke up this morning to the pitter patter of my little cousins and my sister running around the house collecting eggs. This is my last weekend of mental and physical rest before the final rush of school and competitions. First up on the comp roster is Tour de Bloc Nationals. I competed in my first TdB Nationals last year at Climber's Rock in Burlington. The atmosphere was amazing and the problems were very fun to climb. The other thing I love about nationals is the isolation format qualification and final - it always gets me very psyched. This year, nationals is taking place in Montreal at Centre d'escalade Vertical. I love this facility and I can't wait to see what the route setters will have in store for us. For now, its time to eat some chocolate eggs and enjoy some family time in preparation for a busy school week.

I hope to give an update on results and the running order after qualifiers on Saturday. Stay tuned!

Iyma

3 comments:

  1. So excited you got a blog Iyma! I will definitely check it out regularly, this is awesome!!

    Crush those Nationals!!!

    Marine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marine! I'm pretty excited. Sweet, thanks so much!

      Thank you!!!

      Iyma

      Delete
  2. Go Iyma!!! Good fortune this weekend!

    ReplyDelete